Managing a HubSpot portal can be a daunting task. Without proper organisation and management, it can lead to wasted time and energy, which ultimately affects productivity. Fortunately, with the right tools and resources, I have experience utilising and administering HubSpot portals efficiently to maximise productivity.
If you're feeling like HubSpot isn't giving you what you need in terms of marketing, sales, and service, a portal audit may be the answer. It can help you identify the areas where your current strategy is lacking, and provide potential strategies to make the most out of your existing setup. With its comprehensive analysis, a portal audit can provide valuable insight into how to maximise your ROI and ensure that your HubSpot investments are paying off.
This blog post dives into the details of a HubSpot portal audit and how it can be beneficial to you. Discover what advantages it can offer you, so you can make the most out of your efforts.
How does a HubSpot Portal Audit work?
A portal audit is a process where you are required to examine, use and assess the absolute value of all of your company's information assets. It will include data from various sources such as the internet, internal documents, sales leads, and more. You'll also want to map your processes with these assets to make sure they can effectively provide for your company and its customers. A portal audit makes sure that everything works well together and that nothing is missing or not working properly.
A portal audit can be incredibly beneficial as it provides an in-depth inspection of your HubSpot usage & performance, proudly uncovering opportunities that can maximise the effect of your HubSpot on your bottom line. After a portal audit is completed, you get some useful suggestions on how to manage, use & deploy the HubSpot tools to boost your marketing, sales, and service performance.
Depending on the situation, our experts can offer you simple short-term solutions (like taking advantage of HubSpot Snippets) or suggest more complicated plans (such as revamping your content strategy to cover topic clusters).
Each of the recommendations provided on the list is classified according to how much of an effect it will have. You can then set about completing them in order of priority. It's a great idea to track your progress by comparing results from the initial audit - this way, you can see how successful you've been with executing the suggestions!
How does a portal audit help you?
It optimises the existing set-up
- When you first signed up for HubSpot, you completed the onboarding process. However, HubSpot regularly releases new features & functionalities so you might be missing out on some of those changes.
- A portal audit is a great way to track whatever changes have been made and address any discrepancies that come up. It's an effective tool for keeping your platform up-to-date and making sure everything is in order. This not only helps the business to maintain the highest level of quality and performance but also optimises user experience with the platform.
- With the introduction of Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), Real Inbound has been able to take its use of HubSpot to the next level. Users now can customise their AMP display in the blog settings section dedicated to it, which is incredibly helpful for optimising content for mobile devices. This new feature allows Real Inbound's customers to improve their user experience and gain better search engine visibility, increasing their chances of success online.
- Not only the above scenario but numerous other areas such as brand colors, contacts pricing & tool setup- could be consuming your working hours and resulting in a loss of leads. What's more, these mundane tasks can take up valuable time that could be spent on important work such as generating leads and growing your business.
- During your initial onboarding, you were given an overview of the process for ticketing and deals. A portal audit makes sure this is still working correctly and helps you find ways to optimise the process or even automate manual steps.
It adds value to your HubSpot subscription
- Investing in HubSpot involves quite the capital outlay, so it's important to demonstrate the return on investment to secure future funding from the board. Keeping an eye on ROI will help ensure that any additional money is well-spent. If you have a Pro or Enterprise subscription for workflow automation or revenue attribution, there may be features & applications included in it that you're either not aware of or don't use at all. In that case, you're paying money for something that is not giving any ROI.
- A portal audit can analyse all the tools & software you are using, determine how you can get the most out of them, and give you suggestions to make it happen. This is an effective way to maximise your resources and take your business operations to the next level. Plus, AI assistants can identify any tools and functions that you are not yet using, so they provide advice on how to include them in your organisation. They can help you maximise your resources and gain a better understanding of what is available to help your business.
- Investing your hard-earned money in something is no small matter, so it's important to ensure that you get the best value for it. This is why I firmly believe in making the most of any investment, be it a product or service. By doing this, not only do you get the full value out of what you're paying for, but you also have a better way to measure its worth.
It makes HubSpot more effective
Over the last two to three years, HubSpot has gone through several changes and updates which have made managing them more challenging. However, their product and feature release schedule is highly agile and makes it easy to keep up with the latest trends.
A portal audit is an invaluable asset to have when it comes to managing HubSpot. It can help identify areas where changes need to be made, like setting up a consistent naming convention, introducing effective change management processes, or creating a user management system. All of these are highly recommended!
What is the right time to conduct a portal audit?
- It seems like you aren't making the most out of your HubSpot experience.
- You can't seem to break the cycle of mediocre results from your marketing, sales, and service initiatives. It's time to make a change and find new ways to make a notable impact on your business.
- Your HubSpot account is disorganised, making finding what you need difficult and time-consuming.
- A new colleague has recently joined the team and no one is familiar with the mechanics of HubSpot yet.
- There is something incorrect with the way you are using HubSpot.
- You are keen to know how you compare to other HubSpot users? Do you want to get a better idea of your relative performance?
- A HubSpot expert can enable you to efficiently utilise HubSpot tools and maximise their benefits in your business.
Starting your HubSpot portal audit is easy and all it takes is one small step!
Taking the first step towards digital transformation can be daunting, but with a HubSpot Portal Audit, you can simplify and streamline your digital marketing efforts. By running an audit of your existing HubSpot portal, you can discover new ways to improve efficiency, increase ROI, and maximise the value of your investments. Moreover, it is easy to initiate - all it takes is one small step! Our team of seasoned professionals is ready to assist you with any queries.