This is the Privacy Statement of the website www.realinbound.co.uk (hereinafter referred to as: ‘Website’). This statement applies to all personal data that Real Inbound Digital Ltd, 26 Meadow Bank, Llandarcy, Neath Port Talbot, SA10 6FJ (hereinafter referred to as ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’), processes of its website visitors (hereinafter referred to as: ’you’ and ‘your data’) via the Website. This statement will explain how we will use the data that we collect via the Website and which rights you have with respect to your personal data.
- PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is any information that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person. Such information could include a name, e-mail address and the IP-address of your computer.
We process your data for the purposes set out below. For as far we collect personal data through cookies, please find more information here.
- When submitting a contact request on our website, in order to answer your questions, we use the personal data you provide us via our contact form and chat on the website, such as your e-mail address, name and phone number. We have a legitimate interest for processing this personal data based on article 6(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’), since we are not able to contact you without this information. The provision is not a statutory or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. However, if you do not provide the contacting information we may not be able to answer your question.
- When registering an account, we require your name, email address and phone number in prevision of the future orders you’ll be placing with us. We have a legitimate interest for processing this personal data based on article 6(f) of the GDPR, since we need this information to contact you for the future orders you can place with us via your account. The provision is not a statutory or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. If you do not provide this data we are not able to create an account for you.
- In the case that you have opted in as a subscriber to our newsletters, we will use your data to contact you with special offers, updates and blog content, personalised to you. We may process this data based on your consent as set out article 6(a) of the GDPR. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal;
- When placing an order, we require your name, email address, phone number, invoice and delivery address in order to keep you informed of important order updates, deliver the order and contact you with any order discrepancies. The provision is a contractual requirement necessary to enter into a contract as set out article 6(b) of the GDPR. If you do not provide this data we are not able to enter into a contract with you.
- When submitting a quote request via email or our website, we use the personal data you provide us to contact you in answer to your request. We have a legitimate interest for processing this personal data based on article 6(f) of the GDPR, since we are not able to contact you about the quote without this information. The provision is not a statutory or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. If you do not provide this data we are not able to create a quotation for you.
- We give our customers the possibility to review our services on different third party websites such as Yell.com or Google.co.uk. The personal information you provide with such reviews could be later seen on our own website and communication material. We may process this data based on your consent as set out article 6(a) of the GDPR. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your data with group entities located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
We may share your data with third parties that provide database-, server-, maintenance-, security-, or other similar services to us (hereinafter referred to as ‘data processors’). If we provide access to your data, we require the third parties to keep your data confidential and instruct these parties to process this data only on behalf of us.
Furthermore, we may also disclose your data if we believe that the disclosure is required by law, or is in response to a legal request.
We will not share/sell your data with any third parties for remarketing purposes.
We implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access and against all other forms of unlawful processing. Also, we require our data processors to implement such appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- RETENTION PERIOD
Your data will be stored no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is collected unless otherwise required by law. We retain information of all processed orders for seven years in order to fulfil our obligations under applicable tax laws. Information of accounts without any orders will only be stored for 18 months before it is deleted from our system, the same will be valid for accounts inactive for 24 months (with inactive we mean that we have not noticed any interaction by you with our Website for a consecutive period of 24 months). All artwork files uploaded on our platform will be stored for a period of 18 months before deletion.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You may contact us by using the contact details at the bottom of this privacy statement, if you wish:
- to know whether or not we process your personal data;
- to rectify your data;
- to erase your data;
- to restrict your data; and/or
- us to transmit your data to another organization.
We may request provision of additional information necessary to confirm your identity. The rights mentioned above do not always apply and we will review per request if we need to take action in order to comply with the GDPR. We will provide information on the actions taken without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests. We shall inform you of any such extension within one month of receipt of your request, together with the reasons for the delay. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the a supervisory authority if we do not respond in time or for any other reason.
It is possible that this statement will be amended in the future. The most recent version will be available on this page at all times.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions or complaints, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com